What Types of Workplaces Use Our Services?
- Industries of all types – construction, logging, engineers, production facilities
- Professional offices
- First aid Teams at a variety of workplace related sites
- Management groups
- Social service agencies
- Health Fields – dentists, chiropractors & other medical offices, physical therapists, massage therapists, fitness centers, and nursing homes
- Schools – primary, secondary & post-secondary, both public & private… for students of all ages, faculty, administration, paraprofessionals, nurses, or specialized staff
- Transportation businesses
- Day Care facilities for little folks or older folks
Certification options may be combined for more comprehensive training to fulfill licensing requirements such as:
- First Aid certification with Adult CPR to address OSHA‘s First Aid requirements for most businesses.
- First Aid certification with Infant & Child CPR to address NH’s Day Care Provider Licensing Regulations.
- Professional Level CPR with more advanced First Aid Course options for corporate First Response Team members.
- Sport Safety Training for coaches, physical education teachers and others who want or need first aid training with this more specialized focus
Healthcare Provider / Professional Rescuer Level CPR: These courses include comprehensive training in two-rescuer CPR, use of a pocket resuscitation masks, bag valve masks and other advanced topics of concern to those with a duty to act.
AED Training: Teaches the knowledge and skills necessary to care for victims of sudden cardiac arrest through the use of an Automated External Defibrillator… the life saving device that is making the difference in those first few minutes, before EMS arrives! This program can be combined with any CPR course for adults, or can be provided in a stand-alone module.
Bloodborne Pathogen Training: So as to assist in complying with a group’s blood borne pathogen training needs (such as OSHA’s annual regulation for all types of workplaces,) these interactive programs cover infectious diseases of concern, risk factors, available vaccines, safety procedures, protective equipment, engineering controls, workplace practices, appropriate emergency response, clean up procedures and post exposure follow up. The format of these programs is quite successful in making this unexciting topic interesting & enjoyable, even in subsequent sessions!
Enhanced First Aid Options: Additional modules may be combined with basic programming or provided separately to supplement participant’s knowledge or skill base in a particular area of concern for that group. This may be a session involving anything from how to use EpiPens, Administer Oxygen, obtain Vital Signs, or care for Crushing Injuries.
Wilderness First Aid – Basic Level, Standard Level, or Advanced Level: Utilizing ECSI’s Wilderness First Aid programs, we are able to provide information on how to handle common injuries and illnesses when medical care is delayed. It is designed for those who work or travel in a variety of remote locations. This program meets or exceeds camping requirements established by the American Camp Association and New Hampshire’s Department of Environmental Science’s Youth Recreation Camp Licensing Division.
This comprehensive course will teach you what to look for and what to do in the event of an emergency, and direct you to the most appropriate type of care, complying with current first aid and emergency cardiovascular care (ECC) guidelines.