Date(s) - Wednesday, April 3, 2019 - Thursday, May 2, 2019
12:00 am - 9:00 pm
Harrisville Children's Center
PedFACTs for caregivers and teachers is an American Academy of Pediatrics course that is designed to help those who care for young children provide pediatric first aid to an ill or injured child. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Identifying & providing appropriate first aid care for specific types of medical problems that affect children.
- Knowing how to perform cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) on all ages, and use an automated external defibrillator (AED).
- Recognizing and caring for a choking emergency and many other medical situations.
- Knowing how to give rescue medicines for a breathing problem or a severe allergic reaction.
Participants must complete self-directed online modules and testing prior to attending the in-class session for hands-on practice, discussion and skills testing to be held on Thursday, May 2nd from 6-9pm. Successful participation of all components results in a 2-year First Aid & CPR completion certificate through the American Academy of Pediatrics and approved by NH Childcare Licensing.
- This program is most appropriate for experienced caregivers
- Books are strongly suggested
- Course fee is required to obtain access code for online portion of course
- To pay by CREDIT CARD, choose PayPal, & then simply scroll down on PayPal’s login screen to find credit card options.
This program is most appropriate for experienced caregivers; books are strongly suggested.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Event Categories No Categories