General Information

How do I know which certification I need?

This varies depending upon why you are taking the course and thus we always suggest people check with their affiliation to ensure they are clear about the particular certification required. Our BASIC LEVEL courses fulfill most requirements for industry first aid response, childcare licensing, elementary and secondary coaching positions, the Department of Education requirements in NH for school staff, and many others. Our PROFESSIONAL LEVEL courses, EMT, First Responder, and Wilderness First Aid certifications satisfy a variety of requirements for organizations such as camps, ski patrols, licensed EMS squads and other First Response organizations. In addition, these programs are most worthwhile for anyone wanting more knowledge and skills so as to better be able to help others.

What is special about training provided by Manning Emergency Educators, Inc.?

MEEI provides consistency in the high quality of training we provide. Our professional, experienced team consists of outstanding instructors who are committed to the topics we teach, and who value the importance of hands-on training so as to maximize learning. Moreover, we appreciate the importance of confidence-building in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere.

What do I do if I lost my CPR/FA card?

This shouldn’t be a problem if you took your course through MEEI and the card is still valid. Simply get in touch with us, providing the date &/or location of your original course. We will then be able to confirm completion in our records and the validation dates of your card. Upon receipt of your $10 fee, we will issue a replacement card reflecting the original dates.


When I help someone, am I protected if i do something wrong?

Being issued a successful completion card (First Aid, CPR, AED, etc) does not mean that you must respond to an emergency in NH. Unless it is within your job description to help, the decision is yours to make in any given situation. While there is some variation in these from state to state, all states have Good Samaritan Laws that are designed to help you legally if you do help. (see NH’s law below)

What is the Good Samaritan Law?

New Hampshire has a general Good Samaritan Law in Section 508:12 of S.B. 67 that reads: “If any person, in good faith, renders emergency care at the place of the happening on an emergency, or while in transit in an ambulance or rescue vehicle to a person who is in urgent need of care as a result of the emergency, and if the acts of care are made in good faith and without willful or wanton negligence, the person who renders the care is not liable in civil damages for his acts or omissions in rendering the care as long as he receives no compensation for the care from or on behalf of the person cared for, and provided further that any person rendering emergency care shall have the duty to place the injured person under the care of a physician, nurse, or other person qualified to care for such person as soon as possible and to obey the instructions of such qualified person.”

Workplace Training

Why should Manning Emergency Educators, Inc. provide us with training?

MEEI offers programming in a variety of locations and venues for a diverse collection of businesses and organizations throughout our area. Most frequently, we are a “traveling road show”; by bringing our training directly to you, we are able to provide convenience and flexibility to best meet the needs of your business or organization.

What are the enrollment guidelines for our workplace training?

We are committed to low participant-to-instructor ratios so as to maximize interaction and hands-on learning. We work with you on times and dates so as to ensure we have sufficient faculty & equipment available to maintain that quality of programming. Most typically, our limitations are dictated by the size of your space and the layout of your facility.

Do I have sufficient space for our in-house training?

Depending upon the program we are providing, you need an area large enough for all participants to sit comfortably during discussion or video, and/or, sufficient space for all participants and training manikins to be on the floor during skills practice. We will be happy to discuss this in more detail, or to visit your facility to help determine the best space to utilize.

How do I schedule a group class?

Simply use our Program Inquiry Form and we will get back to you pronto!